Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sheryl Crow news

Sheryl Crow will release her new album, Feels Like Home, Sept. 10 on Warner Bros. Records. The album is the first country record of her career and features her hit single, “Easy,” which is currently Top 20.

Each track on the album was co-written with another songwriter, which is a first for Crow, including Brad Paisley. Check out Crow’s recent session on Daytrotter where you can hear select songs from Feels Like Home

“It wasn’t until I moved here that I realized what an amazing community it is,” said Crow of working on Feels Like Home in Nashville.

“It’s the thing I’ve been missing my whole career, the feeling of being able to sit around with a guitar and have people know each other’s songs and know songs from people who’ve influenced all of us. When I moved here pretty early on Vince Gill started calling me to do guitar pulls, and I thought, gosh, this is just like heaven on earth down here.”

Feels Like Home Track Listing

1. Shotgun
2. Easy
3. Give It To Me
4. Drinking
5. Callin’ Me When I’m Lonely
6. Waterproof Mascara
7. Crazy Ain’t Original
8. Nobody’s Business
9. Homesick
10. Homecoming Queen
11. Best Of Times
12. Stay At Home Mother

No comments: