Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Morrissey news


Since I saw him live during the U.S. leg of the tour, I really look forward to seeing this reissue... 

Following the recent anniversary edition of Morrissey's 1994 UK chart topper Vauxhall and I, Parlophone will release the concert film Introducing Morrissey, previously unavailable on DVD, on Sept. 9.

After the acclaim and chart success of the album, Morrissey did first UK shows in over two years in Feb. 1995. The home video documents the tour, recorded over two nights at Sheffield's City Hall and the Winter Gardens in Blackpool (Feb. 7-8). The hour-long concert, directed by James O'Brien, captures Morrissey and his band performing to hysterical audiences in packed venues.

INTRODUCING MORRISSEY DVD

Track Listing  

Billy Budd
Have-A-Go Merchant
Spring-Heeled Jim
You're The One For Me, Fatty
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Whatever Happens, I Love You
We'll Let You Know
Jack The Ripper
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
The National Front Disco
Moon River
Hold On To Your Friends
Boxers
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedwa
y

No comments: