Followers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Juliana Hatfield Three reunite for album, tour

The Juliana Hatfield Three – with the original lineup of Todd Philips (drums), Dean Fisher (bass) and Juliana Hatfield (guitar, vocals, keyboards, percussion) – announce a U.S. tour beginning in February.

The tour comes on the heels of their much anticipated sophomore album Whatever, My Love available Feb. 17 on American Laundromat Records.

Whatever, My Love comes 21 years after the release of its Atlantic Records debut Become What You Are which secured a permanent place in alternative rock history with the radio hits “My Sister” and “Spin The Bottle.”
 
Track List:
 

1. Invisible
2. Now That I Have Found You
3. Ordinary Guy
4. If Only We Were Dogs
5. I'm Shy
6. Dog On A Chain
7. If I Could
8. Push Pin
9. Blame The Stylist
10. I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands
11. Wood
12. Parking Lots 


Tour Dates:

February 26 PORTLAND, ME Port City Music Hall
February 27 BOSTON, MA The Sinclair
March 1 NEW YORK, NY The Bowery Ballroom
March 3 PHILADELPHIA, PA Boot & Saddle
March 4 WASHINGTON, DC Black Cat
March 6 CLEVELAND, OH Music Box Supper Club
March 7 CHICAGO, IL Lincoln Hall
March 8 ST. PAUL, MN Turf Club
March 11 SEATTLE, WA Tractor Tavern
March 12 PORTLAND, OR Doug Fir Lounge
March 14 NAPA, CA City Winery Napa
March 15 SAN FRANCISCO, CA The Chapel
March 16 LOS ANGELES, CA The Roxy Theatre

No comments: