Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ryan Bingham news

Grammy, Oscar and Golden Globe-winning artist Ryan Bingham will release his fourth studio album Tomorrowland on Sept. 18. It was co-produced by Bingham and Justin Stanley and  marks his first independent release. The album’s first single, "Heart of Rhythm" will be released digitally July 31 on iTunes. 

"With this record I tried to take a step back and take more time than I have on any previous albums,” said Bingham, on the new album. “The decision to produce it myself with co-producer Justin Stanley was a step into unknown territory at first, but once we started recording it almost felt like it was creating itself. I think the songs can speak for themselves and I'm excited to get out on the road and play them for people." 

Track Listing:

1. Beg For Broken Legs
2. Western Shore
3. Flower Bomb
4. Guess Who's Knocking
5. Heart Of Rhythm
6. I Heard 'Em Say
7. Rising Of The Ghetto
8. No Help From God
9. Keep It Together
10. Never Far Behind
11. The Road I'm On
12. Neverending Show
13. Too Deep To Fill

No comments: