Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rocco DeLuca returns with new material in March

LA-based artist Rocco DeLuca has signed with 429 Records, which will release his forthcoming self-produced album "Drugs 'n' Hymns" on March 6. It finds the blues-steeped musician forging a solo path armed with his National guitar and distinctively emotive voice.  

Says producer Daniel Lanois, who worked with him on "Mercy" in 2009: "I fully believe in DeLuca. I think that he's got the power to be a contemporary troubadour, as I see it, and I hope I can be his friend for a long time, whether I am operating in the same limelight, ahead of him, behind him, in his shadow, whatever it takes, I'll be there. The one thing that I love about Rocco DeLuca is he is driven by his own heart."


Track listing:

Lucky
My My
Sibylle
Amen
Pray On
Windows
They Stride Like Gods
Snake Oil Salesman
Gorky
Drugs 'n Hymns

No comments: