Omnivore Recordings has announced two upcoming reissues for Flesh For Lulu’s albums Long Live The New Flesh and Plastic Fantastic, available on CD/digital on October 16.
The two-disc 40th Anniversary expanded edition of Long Live The New Flesh includes the remastered original album – featuring “I Go Crazy” from the John Hughes film Some Kind Of Wonderful – plus 15 bonus tracks. Plastic Fantastic also received the expanded edition treatment on its two-disc set with 16 bonus tracks, comprised of the never-before-released-in-full November 1989 Club Malibu show from Long Island, NY, originally broadcast live on WDRE / Westwood One. “Siamese Twist” (Live at Club Malibu) is available to stream now.
Stream “Siamese Twist” (Live at Club Malibu, Long Island, NY, November 26, 1989)
Joe Marchese of The Second Disc interviewed band members for the liner notes on both of these reissues, which are dedicated to the memory of Nick Marsh. Flesh For Lulu has reformed and will be making their return with their first live shows planned for February 2027. On February 7, the band will be hosting a 40th Anniversary Celebration in honor of Nick Marsh at The Lexington in London – visit their website for more information.
Long Live The New Flesh's new expanded edition includes 15 bonus tracks and is remastered from the original tapes. Pre-order here: https://omnivorerecordings.com/shop/long-live-the-new-flesh/.
Plastic Fantastic's expanded edition is remastered from the original tapes and includes the bonus track “Bloodshot Moon.” Disc Two contains the full recording of the band’s performance at Club Malibu in Long Island, NY on November 26, 1989. Eight of the 15 songs from this live show have never been issued before. Pre-order here: https://omnivorerecordings.com/shop/plastic-fantastic/.
Stream “Siamese Twist” (Live at Club Malibu, Long Island, NY, November 26, 1989)
Joe Marchese of The Second Disc interviewed band members for the liner notes on both of these reissues, which are dedicated to the memory of Nick Marsh. Flesh For Lulu has reformed and will be making their return with their first live shows planned for February 2027. On February 7, the band will be hosting a 40th Anniversary Celebration in honor of Nick Marsh at The Lexington in London – visit their website for more information.
Long Live The New Flesh's new expanded edition includes 15 bonus tracks and is remastered from the original tapes. Pre-order here: https://omnivorerecordings.com/shop/long-live-the-new-flesh/.
Plastic Fantastic's expanded edition is remastered from the original tapes and includes the bonus track “Bloodshot Moon.” Disc Two contains the full recording of the band’s performance at Club Malibu in Long Island, NY on November 26, 1989. Eight of the 15 songs from this live show have never been issued before. Pre-order here: https://omnivorerecordings.com/shop/plastic-fantastic/.
2CD
Disc 1:
Lucky Day
Postcards From Paradise
Hammer Of Love
Siamese Twist
Sooner Or Later
Good For You
Crash
Way To Go
Sleeping Dogs
Dream On Cowboy
Bonus Tracks:
I Go Crazy
Postcards From Paradise (Extended Version)
Siamese Twist (Extended Version)
I Go Crazy (Dynamix)
I Go Crazy
Postcards From Paradise (Extended Version)
Siamese Twist (Extended Version)
I Go Crazy (Dynamix)
Disc 2:
Bonus Tracks
I’m Not Like Everybody Else
Dumbest Thing (Live In Your Living Room)
Idol (Extended Version)
Life Of Crime
Sleeping Dogs (Edit)
Spaceball Ricochet
Blue Sky
Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby
Sometimes Good Guys Don’t Wear White
Postcards From Paradise (Dub)
I Go Crazy (Instrumental)
I’m Not Like Everybody Else
Dumbest Thing (Live In Your Living Room)
Idol (Extended Version)
Life Of Crime
Sleeping Dogs (Edit)
Spaceball Ricochet
Blue Sky
Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby
Sometimes Good Guys Don’t Wear White
Postcards From Paradise (Dub)
I Go Crazy (Instrumental)
Track listing (Plastic Fantastic):
2CD
Disc 1:
Decline And Fall
House Of Cards
Time And Space
Every Little Word
Slowdown
Highwire
Slide
Day One
Choosing You
Stupid On The Street
Avenue
Plastic Fantastic
Bonus Track:
Bloodshot Moon
Disc 2 – Live at Club Malibu, Long Island, NY, November 26 1989:
Slide
High Wire*
Seven Hail Marys*
I Go Crazy
Stupid On The Street*
Avenue
Neighborhood Threat*
Time And Space
Cat Burglar*
Siamese Twist
Laundromat Kat*
Postcards From Paradise
Decline And Fall
Subterraneans*
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
*previously unissued
Decline And Fall
House Of Cards
Time And Space
Every Little Word
Slowdown
Highwire
Slide
Day One
Choosing You
Stupid On The Street
Avenue
Plastic Fantastic
Bonus Track:
Bloodshot Moon
Disc 2 – Live at Club Malibu, Long Island, NY, November 26 1989:
Slide
High Wire*
Seven Hail Marys*
I Go Crazy
Stupid On The Street*
Avenue
Neighborhood Threat*
Time And Space
Cat Burglar*
Siamese Twist
Laundromat Kat*
Postcards From Paradise
Decline And Fall
Subterraneans*
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
*previously unissued
No comments:
Post a Comment