Followers

Friday, March 17, 2023

Out now: Dreamers 'Wallow In It' EP

Wallow In It, the new EP by 
LA-based band DREAMERS, is out now. Listen HERE.

“Sometimes, when I’m feeling down, and someone tries to cheer me up, I don’t want to be cheered up,” says the group's Nick Wold of the title track. “Sometimes I just wanna dwell in my sadness, sinking down into it and feeling it as deeply as I can. There’s something sweet about the sensation, like I’m soaking in pure life, wrapping myself in a blanket of melancholy. The verses in the song wax poetic about the beauty of sweet sorrow and warding off friends’ attempts to make me smile and be happy. Don’t you ever just wanna listen to a sad, sad song and feel that feeling deeper and deeper? I often find that sadness motivates me to be a better person and do good things for the world.”

The EP follows “Robbery” [feat. Sueco]. It has over 2.5 million Spotify streams to date.

Track List:

1. Wallow in It
2. Don’t Go Dark (DREAMERS, IRONTOM)
3. Black Confetti
4. Robbery (DREAMERS, Sueco)
5. Body Language
6. Internet Junkie (explicit track)
7. Betting on a Good Time

No comments: