Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

The band Berlin goes orchestral

Earlier this year, I interviewed Terri Nunn, who told me about the special album Berlin was waiting to release (see elsewhere on this blog).

Now details have emerged about "with strings attached," which arrives Nov. 27.

The synth pop band worked with a full philharmonic orchestra to revisit some of their best known tracks from the 1980s and beyond, including the major hit theme to the movie, Top Gun, Take My Breath Away.

Berlin currently features the classic line-up of Terri Nunn, John Crawford and David Diamond.

Tracklist:

01 Take Your Turn 
02 The Metro 
03 No More Words 
04 Take My Breath Away 
05 Masquerade 
06 Now It's My Turn 
07 Sex (I'm A...) 
08 On My Knees 
09 Like Flames 
10 Will I Ever Understand You 
11 You Don't Know 
12 Hideaway

No comments: