Followers

Monday, July 23, 2018

Rod Stewart preps new album for September

Rod Stewart will release his 30th studio album – “Blood Red Roses” – Sept. 28 via Republic Records. It comes as a 13-track standard and 16-track deluxe from digital retailers and is available for pre order now and includes an instant download of the album’s lead single "Didn’t I.”

Preorder “Blood Red Roses” HERE now.

“Blood Red Roses” includes 13 originals and three covers. It was co-produced by Rod’s long-term collaborator Kevin Savigar. “Didn’t I” is about the damage drugs can do from a parents’ point of view. This new album, his first in three years, follows international bestsellers “Another Country” (2015) and “Time” (2013) and will be released nearly 50 years to the date of when he signed his very first solo recording contract.

‘I always think I make albums for a few friends and this record has that intimacy,’ Rod Stewart said. ‘Sincerity and honesty go a long way in life and the same is true in song-writing.’

Track listing:

1. Look In Her eyes
2. Hole In My Heart
3. Farewell
4. Didn’t I
5. Blood Red Roses
6. Grace
7. Give Me Love
8. Rest Of My Life
9. Rollin' & Tumblin'
10. Julia
11. Honey Gold
12. Vegas Shuffle
13. Cold Old London

Deluxe Bonus Tracks:

1. Who Designed The Snowflake
2. It Was A Very Good Year
3. I Don't Want To Get Married

Pre order packages are available now HERE.
For more information, visit RodStewart.com.

No comments: