Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Johnny Marr news

I was disappointed when the Iceland volcano eruption forced a few acts like The Cribs from performing at Coachella last year. Now I wish I would've tried to see one of their shows since Johnny Marr has annouced he won't be playing at upcoming Cribs shows. According to Marr's website, he told Billboard Magazine: "I'm working on new solo songs. I'll be putting out two records over the next year or so and doing more film soundtrack work." He added - "Touring and recording with Ryan, Gary and Ross has been fantastic and 'Ignore The Ignorant' is something I'm really proud of. We ended up doing much more than we originally set out to, and I've made three good friends." The band is still together, but it would've been cool to see Marr up onstage with them.

No comments: