Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

Out digitally today: Nat King Cole's 'From the Capitol Vaults, Vol. 3'

Following the From The Capitol Vaults Series that has collected two digital-only editions, Capitol/UMe presents the third volume, From The Capitol Vaults (Vol. 3), by Nat King Cole, just in time for Valentine’s Day.

The third volume of From the Capitol Vaults collects 14 additional rare songs, many of which are available for the first time on streaming platforms.

In addition to the release of From the Capitol Vaults (Vol. 3), a lyric video for “The Very Thought of You,” written by Ray Noble and issued by Cole in 1958, has been released today to coincide with Valentine’s Day. Taken from the album of the same name that peaked at #17 on Billboard’s Top LP chart, it has a video that can be viewed HERE.

Track Listing:

1. Make Believe Land
2. I Still See Elisa
3. O.K. For TV
4. I Envy
5. Marilyn
6. I'll Never Settle For Less
7. Up Pops Love
8. My Dream Sonata
9. How Little We Know
10. Should I
11. Like Someone In Love
12. Lorelei
13. I Heard You Cried Last Night
14. Misery Loves Company

No comments: