Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Live Nation tickets

On Sunday, when I attended the 311 show in Irvine, it was the first time I had to deal with Live Nation's tickets, as opposed to those printed by Ticketmaster. Tell me, could the size be any more awkward? For starters, I was irritated that they were much larger than TM's and the dollar bills in my wallet. I had to fold the ticket in half, then horizontally just to get it to fit.

I know European concert tickets have always been large, but at least they tend to have cool pictures of the band or venue.

While I'm on the subject of Live Nation, I also find their website - which partner Ticketmaster seems to direct you to 75% of the time - hardly user-friendly.

Yet another reason why I hope the proposed merger doesn't go through.

No comments: