Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Brian Wilson news

“We had an upright piano in our living room and from the time I was 12 years old I played it each and every day. I never had a lesson, I was completely self-taught.

I can’t express how much the piano has played such an important part in my life. It has bought me comfort, joy and security. It has fuelled my creativity as well as my competitive nature.

I play it when I’m happy or feeling sad. I love playing for people and I love playing alone when no one is listening.

Honestly, the piano and the music I create on it has probably saved my life.”
- BRIAN WILSON

Brian Wilson - the legendary founding member of The Beach Boys, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and multiple award winner - 
returns to his catalogue of hits and performs them alone with his piano on his new album, At My Piano. It is set for Nov. 19 via Decca Records.

Listen to "God Only Knows" HERE.

TRACK LIST:

God Only Knows
In My Room
Don’t Worry Baby
California Girls
The Warmth of the Sun
Wouldn’t it be Nice
You Still Believe in Me
I Just Wasn’t Made for these Times
Sketches of Smile: Our Prayer/Heroes and Villains/Wonderful/Surfs Up
Surf’s Up
Friends
Till I Die
Love and Mercy
Mt Vernon Farewell
Good Vibrations

No comments: