Second Song, the second studio album by Neil Young & The Chrome Hearts, will be released on vinyl, CD and digitally on September 18, via Reprise Records.
Click HERE to pre-order and receive an instant download of the title track. Second Song was recorded in analog at Shangri-La Studios in Malibu, CA, and produced by Lou Adler and The Volume Dealers (Neil Young and Niko Bolas).
Seven of the songs were written by Young. Five are previously unreleased, and two are unreleased versions (“Casting Me Away From You” and “I’ll Love You Forever”). This is a mostly acoustic song cycle.
The Chrome Hearts includes drummer Anthony LeGerfo, bassist Corey McCormick, guitarist Micah Nelson and Spooner Oldham on keyboards.
Tracklisting:
Tracklisting:
1 The Foggy Edge Of Time
2 Day After Day
3 Earth Girl
4 Second Song
5 Casting Me Away From You
6 Soon I Might Be Going
7 I’ll Love You Forever
All formats will be available at The Greedy Hand, the Neil Young Archives Official Store as well as Neil Young Archives (NYA), music retailers everywhere and most DSPs.
Visit: Neil Young Archives (NYA)
2 Day After Day
3 Earth Girl
4 Second Song
5 Casting Me Away From You
6 Soon I Might Be Going
7 I’ll Love You Forever
All formats will be available at The Greedy Hand, the Neil Young Archives Official Store as well as Neil Young Archives (NYA), music retailers everywhere and most DSPs.
Visit: Neil Young Archives (NYA)
No comments:
Post a Comment