Followers

Friday, August 9, 2024

'About a Woman,' by Thomas Rhett, arrives later this month

Thomas Rhett’s seventh studio album ABOUT A WOMAN set for release August 23 via The Valory Music Co. It was p
roduced primarily by Dann Huff and Julian Bunetta. 

“From top to bottom, I wanted to exude joy and fun with this project – and really just make people move,” Rhett says, in a prepared statement, describing a set which takes timeless romantic nostalgia to Country’s progressive cutting edge. “I went into making this record with a fearless attitude, put my blinders on and my head down to try and make really fun music."

“Don’t Wanna Dance” is built around an interpolation of the Whitney Houston hit “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me).” 

“I feel like if you were to ask me what this record is about, the answer would be it’s about one woman, my wife, and it gave me an opportunity to say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways,” he adds.

Track List:

1. “Fool”
2. “Overdrive”
3. “Gone Country”
4. “Beautiful As You”
5. “Can’t Love You Anymore”
6. “After All The Bars Are Closed”
7. “Church”
8. “Back To Blue”
9. “Country For California”
10. “Somethin’ ‘Bout A Woman”
11. “What Could Go Right”
12. “Boots”
13. “Don’t Wanna Dance”
14. “I Could Spend Forever Loving You”

No comments: