Followers

Friday, November 18, 2022

New singles from LGBTQ+ singers Jake or Jacob, William Maus

Provincetown, Mass. singer and comedian Jake or Jacob debuted his new holiday single "Anywhere But Home This Year" from upcoming EP Christmas in the Snow.

Jake or Jacob says: “I wrote this awhile ago, and sat on it - it just didn't feel like the right time. Now, I think it's perfect. After the last two years, even Christmas wants to shake things up. I LOVE the holidays and listen to Christmas music from July 5 well into February. It's my favorite genre of music. I think my new holiday tradition is going to be releasing new holiday music.”

He continues, “As a comedian, I am always looking at things that everyone else sees as normal with much disdain I'm not afraid to say the other thing and how many of us want to spend Christmas and the holidays “Anywhere But Home This Year"? I Know I Do."


Minnesota-born, NYC-based LGBTQ+, alt/pop songwriter William Maus' new single “My Body” from his upcoming debut EP WHO YOU’RE TALKING WITH (due Dec. 9) is available now.

Maus explains, ““MY BODY” is the confrontation of never being able to compare to a woman. Growing up surrounded and inspired by strong women, I always struggled to identify with the men around me. Admitting the truth to myself is different than admitting it to everyone else around me.”

LISTEN TO “MY BODY” (OUT 11/18/22)

He released his first single “BENEFIT” this past June, which was streamed in over 40 countries in the first two weeks. “It was the ignition of the ability to see my own boldness and avoidance of the truth” Maus says. His live show debut was at MajorStage/The Meadows in Williamsburg in October.

No comments: