Followers

Monday, June 8, 2020

MisterWives have a sonic 'Superbloom' coming next month

New York City-based group MisterWives have announced new record SUPERBLOOM, out July 24 via Fueled By Ramen. The title track is accompanied by a visualizer video. 

SUPERBLOOM comprises 19-track epic (including five tracks from 2019 EP mini bloom). It is available for preorder now, with the visualizer streaming on MisterWives’ official YouTube channel.

Inspired by a trip to California’s Antelope Valley to see the superbloom, frontwoman Mandy Lee commented on the track, “Standing amongst the vast and vibrant flowers that weren't supposed to grow in the desert terrain, I was moved by its beauty and accurate representation of where I was at in life. Just like the flowers, I had grown in unexpected places. After experiencing a not-so-graceful and incredibly turbulent fall to rock bottom, I picked myself up and slowly grew through the pain. I felt an awful lot like these resilient little poppies that came out the other side against all odds – and I think that deserves congratulations.”

In April, MisterWives returned with new single and official video for “Rock Bottom.” Last year, the group announced their signing to Fueled By Ramen and shared the mini bloom EP, their first release since the band’s celebrated 2017 album, Connect The Dots. The five-song collection is available now at all DSPs.

New York City’s MisterWives have toured internationally and performed at some of the biggest music festivals.

Lineup: Mandy Lee [vocals], Etienne Bowler [drums], William Hehir [bass], Marc Campbell [guitar], Jesse Blum [keys, trumpet, accordion] and Mike Murphy [Saxophone].

Tracklisting:

1. the end
2. whywhywhy
3. ghost
4. alone
5. stories
6. valentine's day
7. over the rainbow
8. it's my turn
9. find my way home
10. 7-2
11. rock bottom
12. coming up for air
13. oxygen
14. running in place
15. decide to be happy
16. love me true
17. the colorist
18. muse
19. SUPERBLOOM

No comments: