Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Best Coast, Grouplove, others to play Planned Parenthood Benefit in LA next week

A very good cause...

Best Coast has announced "Don't Sit Down: A Benefit For Planned Parenthood," which will take place at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles on March 4. It will feature the following artists:
 

Best Coast
Grouplove
Jimmy Tamborello of The Postal Service (DJ Set)
Lili Hayes (DJ Set)
Lovely Bad Things
MUNA
Nina & Louise of Veruca Salt
The Side Eyes
Wavves (DJ Set)
Special appearance by Liz Phair

Says Best Coast frontwoman Bethany Cosentino, "Planned Parenthood is a cause I have always cared about so much. They were there for me when I needed them, and I want to be there for them when they need me. It breaks my heart to see what is happening in the world, but it makes me happy to see so many people coming together for change. I hope that this event is able to educate people on the necessity of organizations like Planned Parenthood, and allow them to have a good time in the process. I am so thankful to have been able to rally together an amazing lineup of artists to be involved in this, and I can't wait raise some much needed money for Planned Parenthood together."

Tickets for the show go on sale on Thursday, Feb. 23, at 10 am PST. 100% of the proceeds go to Planned Parenthood.

No comments: