Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Jason Aldean concert DVD arrives next month

Current CMA Entertainer of the Year nominee Jason Aldean will unveil the live concert film Night Train to Georgia on Oct. 15.

Filmed this past April at the University of Georgia's Sanford Stadium, the film captures the multi-platinum Macon, GA native and a sold out crowd of over 66,000 fans making history with the first concert ever held “between the hedges.”

"That day in Athens will always be one of my proudest accomplishments," said Aldean. "I've been working my whole career to get to this point where I can go into a stadium like Sanford, which I've idolized my whole life, and leave a mark. I watch it back now to remember the details because it was all overwhelming and a pretty surreal moment for me."
 

Watch a trailer for the film here: http://bit.ly/1aukgOR
 

A pre-sale is available now on JasonAldean.com.

The show has 10 of his No. 1 songs including "She's Country," "Big Green Tractor," "My Kinda Party" and "Take A Little Ride," and offers a glimpse behind the scenes from the time Aldean and his team begin the planning stages of this show right up to the moment he takes the stage.

Also featured in the 90 minute film are personal interviews from Aldean, footage from his record-breaking Fenway Park and Wrigley Field stadium shows held in Summer 2013 as well as appearances by Kelly Clarkson, Luke Bryan and Ludacris as each of them join Aldean on songs they've recorded together.


Track listing:


Crazy Town
Take a Little Ride
Tattoos On This Town
When She Says Baby
The Truth
Fly Over States
This Nothin' Town
Johnny Cash
Amarillo Sky
Night Train
1994
Don't You Wanna Stay (with Kelly Clarkson)
Big Green Tractor
The Only Way I Know (with Luke Bryan)
Dirt Road Anthem (with Ludacris)
She's Country
My Kinda Party
Hicktown
   

No comments: